The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Everyone: Excellent work, as usual!

I thought the guy to my right, when I was taking that second photo today, looked familiar! :D

M-M; 75mm f/2.5; 1/500s; -1/3; ISO 320

M-M; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/180s; +2/3; ISO 320

M-M; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/60s; +2/3; ISO 640

M-M; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/30s; +2/3; ISO 3200

M-M; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/60s; +2/3; ISO 1600

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Charles: :thumbup: None of the engineers that I know look like her?
David: Great portrait of Nick Ut, and, it's nice to see you looking up again.:salute:
Godfrey: Excellent composition! You first look at the painting and then are slowly drawn to her eye. :thumbup:
Andrew: Nice color and B & W photos at the bird market. Your pp is always brilliant! :thumbs:
Ceh: Exceptional capture of the little girl. Nice balance between her light colors and the guy's dark... :thumbup:
Mohammad: Cool shots. Esp. the Oktoberfest Marathon (?). :thumbup:
Ash: Nice shots of Jenn. I would have sold you my copy of that Shatner album? :D

Cheers, Matt

Godfrey

Thanks Matt!

And now onwards ... I switched to the Nokton 50/1.5 last evening. That little 90mm lens is fantastic, but the FoV is tighter than I prefer for day to day use. I also cleared the card in the camera and recharged the battery.

Let's see what the next batch of photos brings to bear. :)

BTW: even though I haven't commented much, there is just an amazing volume of cool photos in this thread. Bravo to all o' ye!

mAlKhamis

ashwinrao1

Mohammad, these are mindblowing! Awesome work, my friend.

Jono, Matt, thanks...

Dan, "thanks" ;)

Jono, you are correct, my friend..;)

m_driscoll

Broadway, Ave., Seattle, WA

M-M; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/600s; +2/3 EV; ISO 800

M-M; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/90s; +2/3 EV; ISO 320

M-M; 35mm f/1.4 FLE; 1/45s; +2/3 EV; ISO 6400

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Matt, you and Ashwin are killing me with amazing captures with the MM, the 1st two are my favs, well done !

From the awesome renaissance faire in northern California with the M9 and 50cron :) few of many to come, so behold !!

The fortune teller by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr
Mohammad: Thanks! :D I forgot how wonderfully weird Northern California is! All very cool, but, I esp. like this one. Your pp's perfect. Creates a slightly unreal edginess. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

DavidE

Ashwin and Matt, love your photos with the M-M. I was worried I wouldn't be able to process them as I would like, but you're showing me it can be done.

Mohammad, wow, terrific images from the Renaissance Faire. My favorite is "The beauty under the veil." Love the eyes.

Andrew, those are amazing photos from Hong Kong. I especially like the processing. It's spot on. Sorry we missed each other at the Leica event.

Thanks Andrew, Mohammad, and Matt for the kind words and encouragement.

DavidE

A few more with the M9.

The first is from the Ginza district in Tokyo. It was shot with an 18mm Super-Elmar.

The second is from the Melaten Cemetery in Cologne. It was shot with a 50mm Summilux.

And the third is from the Cosmopolitan in Vegas. I used a 24mm Summilux on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.