The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuffstuff

Taken at the Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe in Paris.This girl is leaning on a box hedge which is then reflected in her sunglasses.

Andrew Gough

P155

Hosermage David, I really like the flare in image #1. How long did it take to have the flang milled?

Matt, Nice work in the coffee shop or factory? Anyway that 35mm is a singin'

Mohammad A super set, I especially like the executioner and the last one of the Girl.

The second set is equally nice.

Edward, Good eye on the sign shot. :) a nice set!

Frits, greetings from a fellow Canuck! Nice shot with the rigid.

David, its a shame we missed. Love the statue shot, it almost looks like a scan.

Patrick, the Big apple, I am hoping that you are shooting your heart out! Nice images.

P156

Brian, very cool, building your own lenses!

Matt, nice Seattle images, I like #3 & 4

Ashwin, more images from India, keep 'em coming!

Ceh, nice control of the highlights and shadow detail!

pgmjNice to see some images from the elmarit and the VC!

Andrew

ceh

Lloyd,Andrew,Mohammad,
thank you for your kind words.

Hosermage

How long did it take to have the flang milled?
Hi Andrew,

I unscrewed the flange using a swiss army knife (the small screw head fits!), and sent the mount to John Millich in NY on Friday, then got it back in about 10 days (I think). He's "jlm" in this forum, definitely worth the trouble :)

David

PatrickCheung

Ashwin, really nice photos from india! I wish I could go there someday... :p It's always nice going back into photos from the past. I wish my harddrive would stop crashing. I lost 3 years worth of photos last year :(

Magnus... beautiful fall colours :p I haven't been outside enough lately to enjoy them :)

Moh, great faire photos! keep making me wish I were at one... :( And your PP is great as always :p

Andrew, I really did try to shoot lots in the big apple... but it was harder than expected :( I didn't really know how to keep up with the pace of the city. much too fast for me!

Great photos guys :) It's always nice checking up on this thread during my work break... and sorry for not posting more often.

mAlKhamis

Ashwin, thank you so much for kind words ! overwhelmed with a feedback from an M master like you :)

Patrick, sorry to tell you: YES!! you should be at one .. and glad that you liked my work ;) cheers buddy !

Status
Not open for further replies.