The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Guys, I am way way behind. Stunning posts everyone. Afraid I might miss someone; so no one but all of you.

Brilliant photography.:salute:

Same old cam!!

ashwinrao1

Simply stunning work, Gary, Jono (love the rural street cap), wuffstuff, animefx, David, f/1.0, Edward, Bruniroquai, Pat, Robert, et al...

ashwinrao1

One portrait at the local camera store with the MM. Trying to work on processing...let me know what you think...so many great greys can be pushed to more black and more white...

MM/50 Summilux v2/f1.4/ISO 800/1/350 sec/

animefx

Woah Woah - lots of great shots here - really fine - Animefx - you're doing great things with that summilux . . . .. sometimes learning the idiosyncracies of your camera / lens combination can be the easiest option. I've just got my 'broken' 75 'cron fixed by Leica, it worked fine before, now it front focuses horribly. Sometimes deciding to focus from infinity rather than close up is enough to make the difference.
Perfection is lovely, but sometimes pragmatism is easier to live with!

. . . . which leads me to this photograph. I'm trying to establish a new genre . . I call it 'Rural Street' In this case it required using a WATE, as I certainly would not have dared point the camera at this splendid and formidable old lady!

Processed in Silver efex pro

all the best
I love this photo, it has a movie like quality to it! Very moody

Thanks for the compliments you are too nice :)

wuffstuff

As a new contributor it is a pleasure to have my photos alongside such quality photographers and to receive such praise. Thank you.

arild

As a new contributor it is a pleasure to have my photos alongside such quality photographers and to receive such praise. Thank you.
Well, Wuff, when the first photo that pops up when I log in here is the "off-to-afghanistan" one, you had it coming. Beautiful, intriguing, sad, lovely. Excellent composition and exposure. Love it!!

I spent a week in Paris with my wife, two kids, my M9 and my Cron 28. Rip me to pieces, gentlemen. I´ve been anxious to post from this trip here on these forums, and nervous like hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.