The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

arild

Third (and last, hopefully) set;

Les Parisiens

Why not?

Gossip

A woman and her dog

Everything´s better with company

Mid stride on the road to heaven(?)

Monsieur Leica (at Maison du Leica, Beaumarchais)

That´s it for now. All shots are done with the 28 Cron.

jonoslack

M9 and 75/1.4.

He was leaving for Afghanistan next day.
HI There
First of all - what an excellent post - really really fine photograph . . . . . . . but . but . but . . . . shoot me down in flames, I'd prefer it without the context (i.e. he was leaving for Afghanistan the next day). I think the image is quite powerful enough in it's own right, it speaks for itself (I think).

jonoslack

Thank you so much everyone for the likes on my 'rural street' image . . . someone suggested that, rather than 'street' photography it should be called 'path' photography.

Hosermage

Went wine tasting in Santa Barbara with a bunch of co-workers... used the 28'Cron at the first winery:

A piece of black marble table top, reflecting the clay tiles on the roof:

arild

Thank you, Lloyd!
Another one from Beaumarchais, a fair bit of cursing involved, as the shop doors were too narrow for the twin stroller I lugged around that day.

Temptation everywhere

wuffstuff

HI There
First of all - what an excellent post - really really fine photograph . . . . . . . but . but . but . . . . shoot me down in flames, I'd prefer it without the context (i.e. he was leaving for Afghanistan the next day). I think the image is quite powerful enough in it's own right, it speaks for itself (I think).
Fair comment. Thanks for the advice. Always welcome. .

ceh

David,
last series is exceptional.:thumbup:

M9-P,Summilux 50/1.4 Asph.,f/2.0,1/1500sec.,ISO160...

PatrickCheung

Great work, everyone! :)

I recently found out that my Canon 35/2 has a case of coating degradation and it's just not quite what it used to be... not really sharp, prone to flare... kinda sucks. The quote for getting it fixed is the same as buying another copy of it. I also kind of want to try something new, maybe a summaron? Or save up for a while for a 35/2 Biogon... the 35 crons are a little underwhelming.

Anyway I did a little swap with a friend of mine, my M8 for his MP, it was fun :p The MP is much better in the hands than the M8, very fun :) I've also been shooting a lot of medium format lately.

We started our photography club at school, taught everyone how to use the darkrooms and had a few meetings where we discussed general... photography things :p It's like having this forum, but in real life. Pretty cool :)

Still very busy, not much time for photos... and... well, that's pretty much what's up in my life since I last posted.

Here are a few from the Bronica RF645 and Leica MP on HP5, if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.