The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Here are a couple from today:

Early Morning Mist:

Winter Sun
Early Morning Mist:

Both with the 24 f1.4 summilux

PS - sorry about the dust!

benroy

Subscriber Member
Jono: "Out! Out! damned spot(s)!"

Thursday AM: working the trash piles...M8 and Zeiss 85/4

Last edited:

ceh

Thank you all for your comments.
:)
M9-P,Elmarit 90/2.8,f/8.0,1/2000sec.,ISO160.

Andrew Gough

P160

wuffstuff, love the B&W Afghanistan shot! Interesting composition on the Brittany shot.

dude, the girls are growing up eh!

Patrick, she looks happy!

Matt, nice place to have lunch!

Ashwin, I like the composition in the maple leaf statue image! The rigid shots look great. The MM rigid shot looks very detailed.

I like the second set, just wonder if these are with the rigid as well?

Bruno, which lens are you using on these images? It look partially stopped down with a slight roughness to the bokeh highlights.

Edward, I have always been partial to the Zeiss look, lets see more from the Biogon!

F1, glad to see you posting! I liked the whole set, particularly the first one (12mm), and the last 135mm image. Is the 135mm the APO version? Any corner fix used on the 12mm shot? Also, where were these images taken?

The french shots, from where?

David, thanks for posting some elmarit images!

Jonoslack, I would send the summilux back, or check it on a new M9 to see where the error lies. Nice image of the old lady!

benroy, your shots with the 35c show that it tests out well.

Gary, As per FM, super nice cron work!

arild Paris street, super stuff! Lets see more.

Andrew

Andrew Gough

P161

Arild, great love series! Tempting camera store...

David Y, thats some serious wine making... The elmarit has a nice render! I really like your wine/campfire set BTW.

Mohammad, you wound up the fair with a super set! I am looking forward to your next images.

ceh, Also nice work with the elmarit! Your 35mm image is super sharp. The mountain B&W is a stunner.

Patrick, great to see some film shots, super stuff, thanks for sharing your life with us!

Edward, more biogon, keep 'em coming. I am debating this lens or getting a G 35mm modded to M mount...

Hausen, like the sunrise, very good control of exposure.

benroy good detail work with the 85/4, a lens that we don't see to often. It would be great to see more.

Gary, you are rockin' the Rockies, nice landscape work with the 21mm!

Hausen, Super beach images!

Jonoslack, interesting tree shot.

animefx, are you gunning for 10000 portraits?

benroy, ZM 85mm looks to be a keeper, how light is it?

F1, The F1 is a super lens, I like the lavander image. I also like the chemin sign image. The 12mm images are perspective corrected, did you correct for distortion? if so with which program?

Andrew

f 10

Hello Andrew,

I am glad that you like them.

Thanks

F1, The F1 is a super lens, I like the lavander image. I also like the chemin sign image. The 12mm images are perspective corrected, did you correct for distortion? if so with which program?

Andrew
I use C1 Pro, actually V7
The keystone correction is really good.

F1, glad to see you posting! I liked the whole set, particularly the first one (12mm), and the last 135mm image. Is the 135mm the APO version? Any corner fix used on the 12mm shot? Also, where were these images taken?

The french shots, from where?
The 135mm is not a APO Lens ... it is 2.8
I didn´t use Corner Fix, because of the LCC-Tool from C1 Pro is nearly perfect.

The french shot were taken in Sisteron, Cotignac, Cote D´Azur .......

animefx

P161

animefx, are you gunning for 10000 portraits?

Andrew
Yep! I'm attempting to shoot 10,000 portraits before I die. All 10,000 will be different people, no multiples of the same person. If I do take multiples of someone then it just won't count for this project :)

Progress will be very slow during the winter because I don't get out as much in the cold, but I'll do what I can. I plan on posting every single one of them here over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.