The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

jaree, wonderful lights, it seems like a very nice place to visit for the holidays.

jono, beautiful moment, you sure it was wide open? the octagonal bokeh...

maggie, she's very photogenic and very aware of the camera from various shots :)

a few more random stuff from Hawaii:

jonoslack

Lovely Cenek - the 28 'cron is a great skiing lens - only two weeks until we go!
The black and white shot looks pretty scary to me - No Thank You!
all the best

ashwinrao1

Great images, Cenek. I feel the chill and the cold in my bones..

Jono, fantastic emotive portrait of the young lady and her loving pup.

Carl, congrats on the CZ 35 -C Biogon. One of the best lenses around!

David, nice moments in Hawaii

ced, love your look at the world...the images have a classic poignant, slice of life feel.

Dan, I remember that sunrise. you have captured it well. I remember wishing that I had my M9 or XE-1 available, but alas, the MM doesn't do those colors justice.

Jaree, great holidays lights...Well captured

Frits, nice selective coloration

Maggie, love the emotive and happy snaps of the young lady (a relation, maybe?) at the store...she's very expressive, and you have captured that well...

Gary, lovely crisp shots of the winter

Robert, you are getting close with those optics. Nice portriats...

Cenek, nice firework photos.

Jono. Love the "mellow" mood. The State of WA just passed some mellow laws into act in opposition to federal standards on mellowness ;)

Maggie O

Thanks for all the likes!

Ashwin, she's a friend of mine from the local music and art scene and a future artistic collaborator and band mate. And she's made of pure awesome, too. Damn, I am lucky.

wstam

Thanks to the likes for my photos. Also thanks all for the many inspiring photos shared here. I am learning by looking at them.

A few shots of a street performer taken in Melbourne.

Being new to M9, I find many of my photos taken in contrasting light during the holiday trip have blown highlights. Will need to learn to dial down the exposure.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.