The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

It's been a while since I posted from the MM here. Here are a few, with various old lenses:

Canon 85 mm f/1.8 LTM

Nikkor P.C. 10.5 cm f/2.5 LTM

35 mm f/2 Summicron v1 (8 element)

Canon 100 mm f/2 LTM

PatrickCheung

Ashwin, those old canon lenses are pretty sweet. Especially that 100mm!

Hillary and I started dating a year ago today :) We've been apart for almost a month since the christmas break, and knowing that we'll be apart for the next 3 months... there was nothing that made me happier than waking up next to her this morning.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Ashwin, those old canon lenses are pretty sweet. Especially that 100mm!

Hillary and I started dating a year ago today :) We've been apart for almost a month since the christmas break, and knowing that we'll be apart for the next 3 months... there was nothing that made me happier than waking up next to her this morning.

This is great. A fun, spontaneous shot while at the same time a well composed semi abstract :thumbs:

ashwinrao1

Thanks, all...Patrick, yes, the Canon's rock!

Maggie, love the time lapse cat laser cap!

David, nice colors, particularly the last

wstam, great compo...agreed with ALL that's been said ;)

Edward, great ferris shot...and the BW caricature shot...also lovely

Jason, you are putting together some lovely and magical caps....

Hilary, great family snaps. Good to see you and Patrick back here despite the busy schedules...

Status
Not open for further replies.