The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

Ok Im still testing CS2 versus Lightroom 4

how is this? this is a HUGE crop from a M8 file, maybe 30% of the fullsize

Godfrey

Ok Im still testing CS2 versus Lightroom 4.
how is this? this is a HUGE crop from a M8 file, maybe 30% of the fullsize.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8221/8381457497_0fe48511c2_b.jpg
Photo looks good..

What exactly are you testing in 'CS2 vs LR' (4.3 ? I presume)? LR 4 has the latest raw converter which CS2 cannot use, with many improvements, and all the image management goodies that PS doesn't. CS2 has all the selective area pixel editing tools that I still use in CS5 (hardly ever use anything else) and layers.

It's probably best to use them together... :)

G

Photo looks good..

What exactly are you testing in 'CS2 vs LR' (4.3 ? I presume)? LR 4 has the latest raw converter which CS2 cannot use, with many improvements, and all the image management goodies that PS doesn't. CS2 has all the selective area pixel editing tools that I still use in CS5 (hardly ever use anything else) and layers.

It's probably best to use them together... :)

G
x2 here. In fact I only use CS6 about 10% of the time. Everything else is worked up in Lightroom. I don't even know what you're testing/comparing.

If you say what you're looking for, it may help.

jonoslack

This is our Pyrenean Sheepdog - designed to cope with snow in difficult places . . . . .
he had to be carried home as he couldn't lift his feet
shot with the 50 cron

I guess it was the wrong kind of snow?

jonoslack

New lens? New camera?
nono - borrowed lens: M9 - of course!

My Likes don't work . . .
John your sunset/rise with the windmill is great
BijanSabet - the lady on the deck chair has real atmosphere
Dude - Whatever your using that's a lovely image, and I suspect the processing don't have much to do with it.
Cenek . . Lovely shot - we'll be on the slopes in Italy on Friday afternoon (as long as we can get out of the UK!)
Stephen - shopping with Grandpa is excellent - just love the cigarette.

D&A

This is our Pyrenean Sheepdog - designed to cope with snow in difficult places . . . . .
shot with the 50 cron

That's simply unreal! Jono, how long did it take you to glue all those cotton balls to his feet, just so you could get "the shot"? :ROTFL:

Poor fella....must have been quite painful and hope he was allowed to sit by a roaring fire while thawing, and enjoying his favorite treats and beverage :). Give him an extra pet or two from all of us!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Knorp

This is really too funny :ROTFL:
Poor Caspar, his expression says it all.
No wonder Emma is grinning ear to ear :D

All the best.

Shashin

shot with the 50 cron

Nice to see the latest fashion in neckwear. The white fluffy fringe makes it a must-have accessory. If only there was a matching hat.

I am glad my 100lb dog does not have this talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.