The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

Hey all, by testing, what I should have said was *comparing* or learning, I managed to acquire the free CS2 from adobe last week, and I have LR 3.4( 3.3?) I converted to B+W using LR and then adjusted the highlights and shadows a bit with a few dodge and burn layers

Just trying different tools to stop me buying a Monochrom or a Film Leica body :)

Double Negative

Not Available
few BWs...
Nice shots from DCA, and congrats on the passes! I'm jealous; I have to fly down and hotel it to hit WDW on this coast. Spent five days in the parks over a week recently - shot like a wild man. Some random samples, all from the 28 Cron:

M9, ISO 160, 1/500s @ f/2:

M9, ISO 160, 1/30s @ f/2:

M9, ISO 160, 1/350s @ f/11:

M9, ISO 160, 1/60s @ f/8:

M9, ISO 160, 1/500s @ f/2:

M9, ISO 160, 1/500s @ f/5.6:

M9, ISO 160, 1/500s @ f/5.6:

M9, ISO 1000, 1/125s @ f/2:

Hosermage

Thanks, Michael. I've heard nothing but good things about WDW, so it's definitely on our bucket-list, or whatever the list is, for taking your child before they're too old.

This one's my wife's favorite from the day...

Double Negative

Not Available
^ That's a great shot! Says it all.

You're welcome! I've been going to WDW since I was a child myself. It's an experience for sure, and something that'll probably stick with you.

Double Negative

Not Available
^ That's a fantastic shot, ceh!

Hmmm, a somewhat familiar sight, except for the blue sky, complete lack of pollution and the fact there are not thousands of people cramming to get in, while chain smoking and spitting. Other than that it's a perfect replica!!!

Great shots Mike!!!
Haha! I know, right? LOL! Thanks, Stephen. :)

scho

Winter and the snow have returned after our brief, but enjoyable January thaw. Still getting the feel of the new 21 1.8 Ultron.

Gary Clennan

Hey all, by testing, what I should have said was *comparing* or learning, I managed to acquire the free CS2 from adobe last week, and I have LR 3.4( 3.3?) I converted to B+W using LR and then adjusted the highlights and shadows a bit with a few dodge and burn layers

Just trying different tools to stop me buying a Monochrom or a Film Leica body :)
Rob - why not upgrade to LR4? It is incredibly powerful and a big upgrade from LR3...

ashwinrao1

THe MM has been dominating my time, but hence I forget, the M9 is amazing as well...

Here are a couple with the M9 and 8 element Summicron 35 mm f/2

wstam

All great photos guys :thumbs: Thanks for sharing.

Bicycle in Melbourne:

Some BW:

M9 with ZM35f2 or ZM50f2

Thanks.

D&A

Lets face it Jason...no toy of yours is out of reach or off limits for that matter (at least in their mind its not..LOL! Just think, next it will be your car when she reaches the teen years :)

By the way, which 50 year old lens did you shoot with? Nice shot!

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.