The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeraash

Hi Edward, that is torturing. I'm on diet and your pics make it even harder for me to skip dinner! How do you like the 85? Would love to see uncropped full size image at f4 & f5.6.

edwardkaraa

Hi Edward, that is torturing. I'm on diet and your pics make it even harder for me to skip dinner! How do you like the 85? Would love to see uncropped full size image at f4 & f5.6.
I'm truly sorry about that, Teera! :p

You can savour this food in my friend's new restaurant that opens this coming Sunday at All Seasons.

As for the 85/4, as you would expect from such small maximum aperture lens, it is stellar at all apertures starting from wide open. I always use it at f/4. Today was the first time I used it stopped down on tripod.

rayyan

Beautiful, Rayyan. Wat Sisaket, isn't it?
Hi Jorgen.

Yes, it indeed is there.
I arrived yesterday minus my luggage. Guess lost my pants in Bangkok ;)
Anyway the airlines gave me some money to get my pants on.

They offered me alcohol too. I do not drink that stuff. This will do, I told them.

Thanks guys for the' likes '. And thank you Jorgen.

Status
Not open for further replies.