The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

what a weird week, my wifes 99 yr old grandma died on sunday, and yesterday was my mothers 70th birthday , here are some serious and not so serious shots

dude163

PS Im trying to edit on my macbook , I miss the nice mouse and 2 screens of my desktop!

Im also thinking I had my monitor too dark as I think these shots look a tad washed out :(

Last edited:

ceh

rayyan,David,
Thank you :salute:
Thank you all for liking.
:)
MM,35/1.4 FLE..

Last edited:

Hosermage

One major problem I have with processing images to BW is skin tones. It always seems good when viewing other people's images, but when looking at my own... it doesn't feel right. Is there any tricks?

wuffstuff

Wow! The skin tones are just perfect ^^ is that from the camera's rendering or from post-processing?
Thanks for your comments.

The skin tones are straight out of camera - RAW. I felt they didn't need tweaking. Only light sharpening in Lightroom has been applied to the image.

wosim

Mercedes advertising with the German National Soccer-Team (Leica M9, Tri-Elmar 4.0 50mm):

and Office space for rent - not the usual advertising (Leica M9, Nokton 1.4 40mm):

Status
Not open for further replies.