The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

It really felt like spring today and the restless park geese could feel it too. We've both hung around the NE long enough to know that it was just a tease, but still a nice feeling in late winter.

Leica M-E with Ultron 21mm f/1.8

mAlKhamis

Hey guys :salute:, I know its been a while, but sometimes you can't help it when you are a PhD student :lecture:, i'm so glad to be back to normal and truly enjoying the great stuff you've been all posting :clap:.

Here are some from Santa Cruz and San Francisco with M9 and 50cron

Bench gaze ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Gull by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Street meditation by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Street reaction by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Floral Kneeling by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Floral indulgence by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Pure Anticipation by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Lloyd

Wow. Wicked good, Mohammad! The subject isolation on those first two is simply startling! Great set. Good luck with the studies too.

Andrew Gough

Well after a major computer crash, and a multi day restore - I am back up and running. :D

I must apologize for not commenting on everyone's photo's, unfortunately, I am just too busy. The overall standard is superb, and I have posted like's!

I had a great day shooting in Toronto with a fellow photographer, and I did a bunch of lens testing.

More to come.

Andrew

mAlKhamis

Llyod and Vivek, thank you so much for the kind words, so glad that you liked them, cheers! my friends.

Andrew, Excellent angles and prospectives, stunning bokehs.

Ceh and Rayyan, simply lovely shots, great job !

dude163

Today is of course Valentines and also my wedding anniversary ( so imaginative < I know!)

Here is my 5 year old wishing me happy Valentines, taken with the elmarit 135/2.8

rayyan

Llyod and Vivek, thank you so much for the kind words, so glad that you liked them, cheers! my friends.

Andrew, Excellent angles and prospectives, stunning bokehs.

Ceh and Rayyan, simply lovely shots, great job !
+1.

Mohammed, thank you. Wishing you success in your doctorate.

Kindest regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.