The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

re: Fun with the New Leica M

Just found this snowy snap (there are so many which I couldn't show).

Snowy Pond - Leica 28-90 vario elmarit

scho

A few shots with the Leica M-E using Contax G lenses (28, 45, 90) taken on a cruise from Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina. These and other annotated images are in my gallery.

Last edited:

ced

Regular lurker and posting likes to some of the splendid images thanks for sharing. Here is one with M9-90Cron

Last edited:
M9 and 35 Cron. Taken in a bar in Montmartre, Paris, looking across to the other side of the street.

This wonderful image works much better without a caption, the caption gives it too much context and loses romance!

No caption or the last part "Paris, looking across to the other side of the street."

:) Paul

Hosermage

Inception. Once the idea of another lens was planted, I find it hard to resist the temptation to read more about it, monitor for-sale listings and auctions for prices, and eventually make any justifications needed to just "try it out". Since I've been shooting f/4 on the 90mm Elmarit-M due to its slight front-focus at f/2.8, I find that I don't really need the extra stop. So, the more compact 90mm Macro-Elmar-M with macro possibilities has been feeding the GAS fire. The new M will have to wait :p

rayyan

Carl, thanks.

You photog, I asked.

No, she replied. Just a traveler.
Me too, I said.

Let's go grandpa. She held out her hand. I took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.