The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

re: Fun with the New Leica M

Two from this morning - Dog not impressed:

Are those red pants you've got around your neck?

Fat Bottomed Boys
28 'cron

D&A

Two from this morning - Dog not impressed:
I don't think the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz would be impressed, so not surprised by your dogs reaction :). I'm of course referring to your partially constructed "overstuffed" scarecrow...not the quality of your image....LOL!)

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

algrove

Yes indeed. I bought mine in the autumn. I think that if you got one after the M was announced the coding is free (not certain).
Yes, I believe that to be the case. For those of us who have had it a year plus in the US they are seldom charging the full 6 bit price.

Andrew Gough

Thank you everyone for the likes!

David, I appreciate you taking the time to reply!

Mohammad, great work, very colourful!

Dan, thank you for sharing you process with us, the image has a very cool look!

Knorp

Yes, I believe that to be the case. For those of us who have had it a year plus in the US they are seldom charging the full 6 bit price.
Well, living in continental Europe I believe we always pay the full price, whatever the circumstances.
Serves us right, I suppose ... :facesmack: :banghead: :rolleyes:

Kind regards.

Hi folks - shooting time is still spotty for me but got a chance to dust off the M9 while on a business trip to Israel.

We visited Jerusalem at night which posed some real challenges as the majority of lights in the old city looked like sodium vapor which made wb horrible. So to make life easier, I converted most of my shots to B&W and decided to play around with different pp in SEP2 - I realize there's no continuity here but I'm open to comments about the pp :banghead:

M9 + 35mm cron

M9 + 50mm lux

M9 + 35mm cron

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.