The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

re: Fun with the New Leica M

Hi There
sorry about all the dog snaps, but it's too damned cold to go outside!
both with the M, the 35 FLE wide open, processed in Silver efex pro 2 (a little vignetting added)

Caspar: This is MY chair
Matty: Not any more it isn't

Matty Triumphant

ced

Nice Image Duane! TGIF arrives quite early in NC, here in Belgium it is only 15:30...
Two images for the other photo ravenous posters.
Stuck the M9 through the torn roof with a preAsph 28Elmarit, love this lens even if it does show it's weaknesses sometimes. The other is with Edward's least favoured lens 50Sonnar;)

Last edited:

Duane Pandorf

Nice Image Duane! TGIF arrives quite early in NC, here in Belgium it is only 15:30...
Two images for the other photo ravenous posters.
Stuck the M9 with a preAsph 28 Elmarit, love this lens even if it does show it's weaknesses sometimes. The other is with Edward's least favoured lens;)
Which version pre 28 Elmarit is this?

ced

Duane I'm not sure of the different versions but if this helps Elmarit 1:2.8/28 S/N3671347.
I haven't done it justice as I bought it to use on my M6 but it has been lying in a bag for years and is practically like new.

D&A

re: Fun with the New Leica M

Hi There
sorry about all the dog snaps, but it's too damned cold to go outside!
both with the M, the 35 FLE wide open, processed in Silver efex pro 2 (a little vignetting added)

Caspar: This is MY chair
Matty: Not any more it isn't QUOTE]

Like young children who are always inquizitive, looks like Matty is thinking "how the heck can you even see anything with all that hair covering your eyes"...LOL!

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.