The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

HI There
Perhaps it's time to move back here after the 'new M' thread, which is slowing down.
Lots of great shots here - especially like the shot of your lad Amin.

We are slightly banged up here - despite the gorgeous spring weather.

So - here is a shot with the Leica M - 75 summicron at f2 under the kitchen table. Processed in Aperture and Silver efex Pro II

Matty at 12 weeks

All the best

RF_Licks

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Thanks Ash, Jono and everyone else for the comments and likes! :thumbup:

Wow Joe....your cute little one is already documenting "his" Dept. of Transportation" with the M240. I'm curious though of the gold color lens he's selected to use on his camera? :) Looks like though there's some rebuilding of the highway infrastructure that's going to be required to get the job done but otherwise he looks like he's having a blast photographing! Anyhow, as they say, it can never be too early to start the little ones on a Leica rangefinder...LOL!

Dave (D&A)
Thanks Dave, yes start them young! :) Actually his camera is a working Canon SD1100s which also has a viewfinder, but I think he was just putting his face on the LCD, mimicking his dad with the rangefinders ;)

----
One more with the M, CV 21 Ultron and the family

D&A

Thanks Ash, Jono and everyone else for the comments and likes! :thumbup:

Thanks Dave, yes start them young! :) Actually his camera is a working Canon SD1100s which also has a viewfinder, but I think he was just putting his face on the LCD, mimicking his dad with the rangefinders ;)

----
One more with the M, CV 21 Ultron and the family

Don't worry, soon enough you'll be using the Canon SD1100s when you discover that he's using your M240! :).

Lovely family portrait.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

Duane Pandorf

And the final one for this morn from Skye...M5/ lux 50 asph
After seeing rayyan's post of the beer taps I thought I'd share my shot of the taps from this past Wednesday at 185 King Street Music Venue:

Leica M-E and Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 III

BTW, I was drinking the Green Man Porter!

Hosermage

Thanks everyone for the likes!

I looked into the hyperfocal distance thing a while back on a 50mm lens and decided that it was mostly useless since it starts pretty far away. While strolling in an outdoor mall in Newport Beach, I realized the 28'Cron has a f/8 hyperfocal distance starting just short of 2 meters away! I tried to have some fun with it while sitting on a trolley ride, set the camera on my lap and just snapped away. While most of what I got was junk, this is one I kind of liked:

Here's a shot of the wife and son...

m_driscoll

Matt: Very nice to see you posting again after quite a while and a nice atmospheric scene from PPM as well (beautifully PPed).

Take care.
Hermann: Thanks! I'm working on my "mojo". I'm tempted to go buy an M8 tomorrow to get a Leica in hand while I wait. Saw one that had only 500 shots on it.

Thanks everybody for the "likes".

Cheers, Matt

V

Vivek

Mohammed, I thought that lens was sharper than that. The image looks all bokeh with no defined areas. Was it hand held?

Status
Not open for further replies.