The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Lloyd, raring to go my friend. But then again, the legs want to sit on a desk!!
Had a check-up a couple of days ago. No swimming, no driving, short airline flights..till they check me again in a month's time.

And not much of the up and down or down and motion motions either!!:D

The plumbing is excellent, though.

Best to you and yours.
Great to hear, my friend. Hopefully, the recovery will continue on an upward trajectory, and you'll be doing what you love, including the up and down, etc., motions :D very soon. In the meantime, I'm really enjoying your posts here and elsewhere. :thumbup:

ced

Here is a triplet from a visit to the flea market in Waterloo past W/E.
All with M9-28 preA lens.
"The Finger" Mean looking SOB heavily cropped due to the "Finger":eek:

Last edited:

gogopix

Subscriber
Well, six months without an "M" was, well, not a big deal...too much to do at work and no trips :D

However, I just got an M9 again, and have this 21mm CY zeiss (love/hate type lens)
\Anyway, it has this neat RF coupled ring...you focus (RF-wise) the match the distance on the lens. Pretty neat (I think from Cameraquest)

Here's one of the first shots. What I noticed, was really not a lot of distortion. The crop BTW is at about 150% and still fairly sharp. I i included it because it shows either the strength of the lens or the M9 CCD in really separating spaces. There is no doubt about each object in it's own plane.

Ready for the Dolomites!

Regards
Victor

Last edited:

thrice

Victor that is interesting, so it is the quite large 21mm Contax Yashica Zeiss Distagon?

I'd love to see an image of the coupled adapter :)

Arjuna

Well, at the risk of being an internet geek, I think that the third one is SPQR: SPQR is an initialism from a Latin phrase, Senātus Populusque Rōmānus ("The Senate and People of Rome"), referring to the government of the ancient Roman Republic, and used as an official emblem of the modern day comune (municipality) of Rome. It appears on coins, at the end of documents made public by inscription in stone or metal, in dedications of monuments and public works, and was emblazoned on the standards of the Roman legions.
The phrase appears many hundreds of times in Roman political, legal and historical literature, including the speeches of Cicero and the Ab urbe condita libri ("Books from the Founding of the City") of Titus Livius (Livy).

The title's date of establishment is unknown, but it first appears in inscriptions of the Late Republic, from c. 80 BC onwards.

(from Wikipedia)

rayyan

When I was young, I wanted to see Europe. My parents parked me in Asia and said ' there you go, now you can look at Europe all you like '!!

I did manage to cross the waterway.

Status
Not open for further replies.