The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivek

A new lens for me and looks like a delight to use- the Sonnar compactness added to the delightful bokeh. :)

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
Leica MM, P.C-Nikkor 105/2.5, The Hague

Thank you, Ken and Robert! :)

arild

Thanks, everyone. It was a special trip. For those of you who don't know, I got engaged in Paris, and then it was off to Italy to enjoy further :)...

Wonderful pics, everyone!
Congratulations, Ashwin! Got married in Paris, so the city has high marks in my book. Enjoy Italy!

ashwinrao1

Thanks so much for the warm wishes, everyone. It's great to have cultivated such warm friendships here and in the real world, and my heart is warmed by all of your well wishes. All the best to you all as well!!!

Hosermage

slightly cropped to get rid of unwanted background... I wanted a whitewashed/desaturated look, but couldn't quite get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.