The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Hi There
Just a touch of summer here - these were shot late in the evening yesterday with the 50 'lux

self portrait with dog

summer sauna - with a glass of Gavi and taramasalata on cucumber

jonoslack

Jono .. you still out in China? If you travel via HK before the 21st ... I'll buy you a beer!

- Paul
Hi Paul
That'd be great, but we've been home for a while, just that it's been so busy I haven't had time to go through all the images.
All the best

V

Vivek

Thanks to all those that liked my last bunch and here are a few more from this last W/E at the Waterloo flea market. M9-35Cron.
Great visiting here for the superb contributions and thanks all for sharing their lovely images!!
I like the reflection shot the best. Nicely done! :)

dude163

last week after 5 days of rain we went to fundy national park to see if the small waterfall was in action, it was , just not so small! :)

from the top of the steep stairs

1/6th of a second handheld

and the stairs looked a lot worse once we turned around, haha , this was F2 taken as a quick snap , so its a tad overexposed, but I still like it

Last edited:

Frits

The Bear on my coffee table (a massive Inuit soapstone carving). He keeps good company...
(M9, 50mm Summilux-M ASPH)

ashwinrao1

A wedding in Park City this past weekend (Lloyd, I had meant to call, but drats, it was busy and the stay was short)....

Mainly the M9P and Noct f/0.95 for this one :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
A wedding in Park City this past weekend (Lloyd, I had meant to call, but drats, it was busy and the stay was short)....

This is a wonderful set. These two really stand out. I can see the connection between the photographer and subjects!:thumbs:

Photojazz

good stuff here, Frits, I see you got the Lux, awesome dude.

Ashwin, like Cindy, I really like those two shots, thumbs up. Kids are so great. You can almost see the little boy saying, ewwwe, I touched a girl. ;) Arms around each other, but keeping a safe distance. ;) Fantastic.

Lloyd

Great set, Ashwin. I love the shots Cindy singled out as well.

Thanks for the thought. Looks like you had a good time anyway. ;) Looking forward to next time. :thumbup:

RF_Licks

Old lenses work quite nicely on the M240

Nikkor SC 5cm 1.4 at 16in MFD (with EVF)

Canon 35 1.8 ltm

Canon 50 1.8ltm

50Cron Rigid

50Lux pre-ASPH

Nocti 1.0

Leitz 135 Elmar

ced

Vivek thanks for commenting and to those that posted likes!
Looks like Ashwin is in the marriage mood!
Edward love the shots with the 85mm they are razor sharp!

ashwinrao1

haha, thanks ced ;)

Edward, congrats on the Sonnar. I know that has been a target for nearly 2 years, and it's great to see it in your hands. I very much enjoyed my time with it, and many times wish that I still had it....I can't wait to see how you grow with it...watch out for CA and fringing in high contrast situations...otherwise, it's awesome, brilliant, superlative, and a legend...

Status
Not open for further replies.