The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

animefx

This is my friend Kristy and we work in the same building. We met because I saw her shooting a Canon Rebel outside one day and I asked her about it.

The Mamiya Sekor is a camera she had recently inherited. It's in remarkably good shape for it's age! I took a quick photo of her using it on one of our walks.

She also showed me a 100mm Canon M mount lens from the late 40's or early 50's. It's f/4 and only has 3 elements. I will try and get a picture of it. :)

We should probably ask if the young lady is a random passer-by, or if both she and the Mamiya are closely associated with animefx. :)

kuujinbo

Our daily evening walk.

About to sneeze.

He should have the most energy, but half the time doesn't even want to leave the house.

ced

Thanks to those that posted "Likes" for my last batch.
Here is another 3 from the sidewalks in Brussels.
M9-Cron35 I believe.

Last edited:

Peter Klein

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Thanks for that, Jono. We just heard the "War Requiem" in Seattle. It requires a huge number of performers. So like Mahler's 8th, it doesn't happen where you live very often.

Britten was one of the true lyrical voices of the 20th century, and it's good to see he is being celebrated.

--Peter

To mark the 100th Anniversary of the birth of Benjamin Britten, Peter Grimes was performed on the beach at Aldeburgh - here is a snap of the wonderful set. I'm afraid it's a stitch from a number of handheld shots with the 135 APO telyt - some at rather slow shutter speeds. No opportunity to do anything better. If you click on the title below the image it'll take you to a larger copy (you can zoom in).

scho

Just having some fun with Contax C/Y lenses on the Leica M-E. No RF coupling so used scale focus and a freebie iPhone app (EasyMeasure) to help estimate distance. These are all with the Contax 28mm f/2.8 Distagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.