The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Woody Wrote--->>> "I actually don't really like cats. This guy just sort of wandered into the frame."<<<

Isn't that what they all say...LOL! :) (I hope you know I'm just pulling your leg Woody). I really like the shot and the cat in the frame does make things interesting. I think he deserves some sort of residual! :thumbup:

Dave (D&A)

Hosermage

A couple personal shots to share...

My wife and I always joked about how my son isn't growing up fast enough... but I'm starting to think the reverse now. He's had a couple accomplishments this past week that made me quite proud. We've enrolled him in the beginner's swimming class which he dreaded because he's scared of putting his head under water. Finally, on Friday, after a couple of weeks of coaxing, he finally gave it a solid try. I took the snap when he lifted his head out of water, just as his crying face turned into a smile:

I also took the training wheels off his bike. I've been chasing him to hold him up everyday for the past week. Just as I'm about to give up, thinking maybe it's too early for him, he suddenly gets the hang of it. After another couple of days of learning how to start and stop by himself, I took this shot for his virgin voyage (on two wheels) around the block:

Last edited:

D&A

I also took the training wheels off his bike. I've been chasing him to hold him up everyday for the past week. Just as I'm about to give up, thinking maybe it's too early for him, he suddenly gets the hang of it. After another couple of days of learning how to start and stop by himself, I took this shot for his virgin voyage (on two wheels) around the block:
David, thats how it starts out. First the training wheels come off, then he starts popping some wheelies, and before you know it, he's already training for the Tour de France (I say this on this particular day..the ending of the 100th Anniversary of that race). They grow up fast...enjoy every moment like this one :)

Dave (D&A)

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
A couple personal shots to share...

My wife and I always joked about how my son isn't growing up fast enough... but I'm starting to think the reverse now. He's had a couple accomplishments this past week that made me quite proud. We've enrolled him in the beginner's swimming class which he dreaded because he's scared of putting his head under water. Finally, on Friday, after a couple of weeks of coaxing, he finally gave it a solid try. I took the snap when he lifted his head out of water, just as his crying face turned into a smile:

David, relax and enjoy the time while he is young. Before you know it he will turn 13 and you will want to stuff him into a closet and lock the door for about eight years. :lecture:

wstam

Hi, I was going through some of the photos taken during a short trip to China Hainan island in March. Taken with M9 before it was sold. Sharing a few here:

Thanks for viewing!

DavidE

Going back over some of my M9 photos from the Melaten Cemetery in Cologne.

These were shot back in October, but I think I have a better sense of how to process them now.

Shot with a 50 lux.

D&A

Re: Fun with the New Leica M

Nice! I almost got caught in that storm while cycling and was able to watch the spectacular lightening show that lasted forabout 30 minutes. We rarely get such light shows around here. Silly me purposely decided not to bring a camera that day (while cycling), with the weather predicting heaving downpours for later that day. Quite a erie image.

Dave (D&A)

dude163

Had a family vacation last week, here is a shot of my little brother using the lens my dad had on his zorki 4 back in 1972!

and a similar shot using the cron 50 from 1964 , both shot in JPG mode at f2.8

scho

Purple coneflowers are in blossom again. Took this shot today near the waterfront trail with the Leica M-E and Contax G 35mm f/2 Planar.

Status
Not open for further replies.