The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Hello! I'm feeling recharged after a vacation in Vegas last weekend. We visited the "Valley of Fire" state park... It was nice, but it was hard to get shots like one would get from the Antelope Canyon. So here's my failed attempt:

And a BW one as well, showing the ribbon-like road, shot from passenger seat:

Luckily, it was partially cloudy all day, so it didn't get too hot there. We stayed to watch the sunset before heading back to Vegas:

scho

Thanks to the great photo everyone!

Few more from the China Hainan Island trip in March:

Cheers!
In my city we are responsible for maintaining sidewalks that border our property. I would be slapped silly with fines for a walk in that condition.:facesmack:

Godfrey

A little walk yesterday morning with the M9 fitted with Ultron 28mm f/2 lens.

Enjoy! Thanks for any comments.

ceh

David,Lloyd,
thank you :)

Godfrey,
my fav is first image:thumbup:

Thank you all for likes,much appreciated.

M9-P,2.0/28 Cron..

dude163

I was going through some old shots looking for something My dad requested, I didnt find it, but I found some that I hadnt processed, or ones that I liked now, but not then

Status
Not open for further replies.