The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

erudolph

That Hedgerow shot reminds me of the spot where you did the camera comparison shots of the bicycle laying by the side of the road. Wow, that seems like a long time ago!

Photojazz

Ok, I thought that is what had happened. That's cool with me. In the end, it's not about the gear anyway, it's about the shots. Right? Well, we do know it's about both here, but it sounded like the diplomatic thing to say.

Andrew Gough

Hi Folks, its still very very busy for me. I have been looking in on the tread, and there tons of great images! A few images from Beijing.

Andrew

Photojazz

A lot of fans of the Swoosh. I thought this photo came out pretty nice in fairly harsh lighting at the Tanger Outlets in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge TN I'm not so much a swoosh fan, but I do like the photo... from my new favorite "friend"/lens, the 75 APO Cron ASPH. I love this lens! I guess that guy was saying, look, he's taking our picture over there huh? lol.

jctodd

Some shots from the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) at Toronto - a Canadian institution.
The Midway:

Games on the Midway:

Exotic vendors in the International Pavilion:

Food trucks:

All taken with the M-E and a mixture of 50 Summarit, 28 Elmarit and VC 35 1.4

scott kirkpatrick

16th birthday

A favorite way to shoot in hopelessly dark restaurants is to estimate focus, brace the camera on the top of a wine glass in the middle of the table, and blast away, chimping occasionally. All sorts of stuff gets in the way, but the SX 35 FLE has lovely bokeh, and it just works out sometimes:

scott

chrism

I have a similar photo, taken with an M8 resting on the table:

I'd forgotten how noisy those files were!
Chris

da_eltsch

Hello,
so many nice pictures lately!

Well, on a nice trip to the Harz mountains (northern Germany) we stopped by a rustique cafeteria ... my small nephews became excited about these chairs and tables, so did I ;-))
View attachment 76712

And a friend of mine luckily didn't get a slap on his hand, while investigating a little closer :)

View attachment 76713

An yes, I am aware that I am not supposed to use high isos ;)

By the wy Nokton 35mm 1.2 asph on M8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.