The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lastly I was putting an MS Optical 50 f1.1 through it's paces. It has some problems, but in general is a gorgeous, loveable, little lens. All at f1.1:

In HK it's traditional to lots of fruit and mooncakes during mid-autumn. Here's an accidental still life

High contrast, bokeh and CA's. It's soft but the eyelashes are super sharp (sorry haven't uploaded a crop but can do if anyone is interested in this lens).

It has a very short throw on the focus, which surprisingly, you can actually focus pretty accurately. The feel is a little too light. It's really easy to change the aperture by accident:

erudolph

This is a lens I haven't used a lot. I added this shot to the 21 SEM Flickr group and found there are some wonderful street shots on that group, using the lens on an MM.

Hosermage

We still had a summer day tucked away in our pocket and used it today...

early in the afternoon:

a flock of pelicans:

faked my own foot prints so I can take this cliché shot:

a staring contest:

jonoslack

Lots of great shots
Love the red Lady shot Matt - and the one of your Mom and Jane Scott - David I love the pelicans especially, and Ed, your shot heading for the farmer's market is splendid . . which leads me to believe I might risk a couple of inexcusable pet shots.

Matty is 7 months - She is surprised at how big she is

Matty stepped onto the Garden table

Caspar is considering his options with the Polish Ponies

Status
Not open for further replies.