The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ced

Thanks to those posting likes!
Here's a cropped portion of an image (boat on the Thames) showing the 75Summarit/M9 on tripod, this lens when it nails the focus it is a gem only down side is the weird OOF regions sometimes. Click 2x on the image to see the details...

D&A

Oh... this one is just extra, extra lovely! :thumbs:
Agree, this spider web image is most definitely both lovely and I love how the shot is composed. The web, the lighting and all elements come togther that make a facinating image to look at. It goes well with the pumpkin pics Michael previous posted..now that Oct is finally here.

Michael, many of those images from the Japanese garden on L.I. are simply splendid and I have to make it a point on stopping there on my next trip to that area. Thanks for posting them.

So many other great images in this thread, too numerious to mention and although it's interesting to note which camera they were taken with, the images themselves are noteworthy regardless if shot with the M9, M240 or MM.

Dave (D&A)

Mike Woods

So many other great images in this thread, too numerious to mention and although it's interesting to note which camera they were taken with, the images themselves are noteworthy regardless if shot with the M9, M240 or MM.

Dave (D&A)
Completely agree. I know some are interested in the camera (like me!) but probably the lens makes more difference?

Thanks for your kind words - and yes it could quite easily have been taken with an M9, or even M8 (and a hundred other different cameras!).

Mike

scott kirkpatrick

The longest name on the team

Our 16 year old daughter, Luli, came home from a basketball game proudly showing off her new game shirt. It says "Kirkpatrick" across the back, Israelis claim that the name is so hard to say that it "breaks teeth."

scott

jctodd

The Samuel Beckett Bridge, Dublin:

Fishing boat off Howth, Dublin:

Both M-E, Elmarit 90mm (Is this thread for all types of digital M cameras, or just the 240 now?)

richardman

I wasn't satisfied with the long exposure work I did at the beach yesterday, so I did the most logical thing - I drove to the beach again today.

Leica M9, 35/1.4ASPH, ZM 25/2.8 and Lee Polarizer, Big Stopper, ND Grad etc.

Made by nature:

Made by Human:

And this is AFTER the Sun has set:

Status
Not open for further replies.