The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Admin Edit:

Folks, sorry but we've received a few complaints about this image as many folks view our forum on work computers. While it is clearly journalistic in fashion, it depicts a young boy naked from the waist down. As such I've had to convert the embedded image to a link. Sorry Ray, and thank you all for understanding.

You can view Ray's image here: http://umdah.zenfolio.com/img/s5/v126/p616944303-6.jpg

Hosermage

I saw a deal on a 6x3 custom banner last week for $19.99... I think it's for people printing happy birthday banner and stuff, but I had something else in mind...

The print quality is of course horrible up close, but not so bad at 10ft away.

Last edited:

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
Abandoned apartment at the former Kremitovski steel mill, near Sofia, Bulgaria
Leica M with 24mm f/1.4 Summilux, ISO 1600, wide open.

scott kirkpatrick

One day with a Leica M

Finally got mine, ordered in November 2012. No kitty-pix yet, as I am still travelling...

All three with a nice old Macro-Elmarit-R 60/2.8.

scott

sjg284

First Saturday with the new M..
The battery really just lasts and lasts.. and after new FW, the AWB is good enough for me.
If only they can make some sense of the Auto ISO on the next FW update..

All shot with 50lux v2

Posting this not because of it's visual merits specifically, but because of the ISO
Accidentally shot @ ISO 200 & pushed to 6400 in post.. can't complain.. really opens up new shooting opportunities

Couldn't really decide between these two...

Couldn't resist..

and some action

thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.