The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

Tough capture, but think this works pretty well. I sort of like the dangling gold coin leaves hanging in the photo. not everyting in nature is perfectly framable.

Photojazz

Ok, this one is a 2 frame vertical pano. The original file is 8025 pixels in length. Gonna take some long paper to print that, lol. The detail of the background trees is astonishing from my 50 Lux/M9...

sjg284

Enjoying the benefits of working in midtown again, been about 6 years.
Though not much light to play with after work these days..

Both M240 & 50lux v2

Really toyed around with B&W vs Color and various crops on this one for a while..

jonoslack

Thank you everyone for the Likes - projects in hand, so I'm likely to be a little scarce for a while . . . . . but here IS a result.

For those of you who remember Scarlett - here she is at 6 months (to the day . . . . and 2 months 1 week since she should have been born). Then she was 1lb 10oz . . now she is more than 11lbs.

YES! Finally I've made it to the Porthminster Beach Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.