The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

A Blue Morning | Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 35mm
Duane,

Looks like something from the U2 or Sr-71 BB and am I jealous!

Lovely capture those moments will reverberate in your memory forever.

Thanks for allowing us access to the heavens you approach on a daily basis.

Regards,

Bob

Duane Pandorf

Duane,

Looks like something from the U2 or Sr-71 BB and am I jealous!

Lovely capture those moments will reverberate in your memory forever.

Thanks for allowing us access to the heavens you approach on a daily basis.

Regards,

Bob
Thanks Bob, to this day I have not lost my love of flying. Sure wish I could be home more but that's not possible if you want to be a pilot I guess. I was flying this leg today from Austin, Texas to Thermal, California (south of Palm Springs). Probably had one of my top three landings ever in this airplane. Its nice to hear the flight attendant make the comment, "I didn't know we had landed!"

scott kirkpatrick

A Blue Morning | Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 35mm
Cool! The rest of us don't get to look out front like this. What local time, and what direction were you going? Is the fading on the right from the thick plexiglass and deicing layer, or actually a light effect?
Were you in the FL3x0s or higher?

scott

scott kirkpatrick

It's not common and pretty exciting to have three days of snow forecast, and 15 cm of lovely short-lived white slush arriving in the first few hours of the morning. We're a city that appears to own no snow removal equipment. We either a) get hysterical and go out to block a highway, or b) wait for it to melt.

Of course it's a snow day for the kids, but they got to school before the city made its mind up. So they could gather up groups of friends and head out to explore:

scott
Jerusalem, Israel

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
So I added a color box to the mOno

Leica ME Summilux 35

G Men at Rest

Creche

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:

sjg284

Got some real snow all day Saturday.. though it mostly washed away overnight!
Was very pleased/surprised with how well M240 handled in sub-freezing weather.

M240 & 50lux v2

Status
Not open for further replies.