The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardman

A friend said on her Book of Face that there's a giant Moon halo. She's 400+ miles away but I went out to check anyway, and sure enough there it is. I think it means we are getting yet another change of weather?

M9 with ZM25

Hosermage

Went to visit the Griffith Observatory yesterday... missed the actual sunset because there were so many people, we had park below and hike up.

the stargazer:

MaxKißler

M9 and 50mm Summicron III. I love this combo, especially the 50 Cron type 3 is in my very humble opinion the best of Leicas non Apo 50mm lenses. Not only because it's very sharp, it's the ergonomics of this lens I like. The focus throw is just so long which increases my focussing accuracy immensely.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Couple from the ME

Leica M-E Summilux 50 1.4 Asph

Trees and Vestigial Creek

Tree Stump and Shadow

Tree Stumps Barn Distant Shore

Thanks,

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
As Above...