The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism

The snow's deep and the deer are hungry. This little yearling hasn't discovered the heap of grain I put out this morning and is trying some rhododendron leaves. Taken through my dining room window!

Leica M9, Summarit 75mm

Chris

jonoslack

Well, it's been a proper Christmas, with crisp mornings and smeary evenings :)

. . . . thank you Mike - and Happy New Year to you as well

The first is with the 35 FLE, the second with the Noctilux

Bier Lane

Saul and Echo

Shashin

Well, it's been a proper Christmas, with crisp mornings and smeary evenings :)

Bier Lane
Where is your snow??? ;)

This is certainly not Cornwall. Having the good fortune of living in East Anglia for 13 years, this really typifies the countryside. It is good to see it has not changed that much. Walking among the fields, especially during blackberry season, was a real pleasure. The interesting thing was the odds surprises like concrete pill boxes or abandoned airfields from WWII.

jonoslack

Where is your snow??? ;)

This is certainly not Cornwall. Having the good fortune of living in East Anglia for 13 years, this really typifies the countryside. It is good to see it has not changed that much. Walking among the fields, especially during blackberry season, was a real pleasure. The interesting thing was the odds surprises like concrete pill boxes or abandoned airfields from WWII.
Hi Will
No snow (sorry) - not even that cold, but we've been lucky with the weather.

We were due to be in Cornwall, but we've had a plumbing problem which meant we had to stay put . . hopefully down there on the 6th for a few days.

sjg284

Friday I fought the xmas tree crowds for 3 blocks before I decided it wasn't worth my while ..

M240/35lux asph

Hosermage

Haven't been out shooting for a while... today I dusted off the camera for a walk at the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica.

A rare picture of my brother, who's visiting from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.