The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

Sorry, I missed part of this photo, it's a 2 frame pano, but I messed up on the left side, thinking wrong in a hurry on the frame lines. Well, it's still worth a look anyway maybe...

MaxKißler

During the winter holidays I visited my relatives in western Germany where I stumbled upon this interesting region. It's called the Rühler Schweiz. It's been the first time that I've seen a landscape in Germany that I immediately liked. Usually the landscape is either boring or too urbanized for my taste.

M9, CV35mm f2,5 at 5,6

MaxKißler

Leica M9, 50mm preasph lux @1.4
Cesium Palladium Ziatype, scan of print

Path at Dusk, Henry Cowell

Jim, great image and it's really suited for such a printing techniqze. I'm a huge fan of "old style noble prints". May I ask how you did this Ziatype? I assume you printed some sort of acetat negative and used it as a contact. How large is the print?

Regards

rayyan

Best wishes to you all and your loved ones for the future.

In another forum, someone asked if not being ' eye popping sharp ' was a Leica camera signature?

Yes, I replied. And unfocused too. Just bad cameras, the lot of them.

Quan

I want my preferred drink and food

L1021739 by john_kuan, on Flickr

This shot was taken last Sun, my little princess start to get furious when mom prohibited her to drink ice tea as she is couching. I want to take a smile photo of her but end up like this, not bad right ? C&C is welcome

M9+Nokton VM 50/1.5

JimCollum

This print is 8x5". I'm printing this up for Photo LA.. comes in two sizes 8x5 & 9x14.

i have a short writeup in the Nikon forum on the process

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/559024-post9829.html
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/559031-post9831.html

Jim, great image and it's really suited for such a printing techniqze. I'm a huge fan of "old style noble prints". May I ask how you did this Ziatype? I assume you printed some sort of acetat negative and used it as a contact. How large is the print?

Regards

seakayaker

I want my preferred drink and food

L1021739 by john_kuan, on Flickr

This shot was taken last Sun, my little princess start to get furious when mom prohibited her to drink ice tea as she is couching. I want to take a smile photo of her but end up like this, not bad right ? C&C is welcome

M9+Nokton VM 50/1.5
A beautiful subject and photograph, I do love the tight focus and lovely bokeh produced with the Nokton. Also love your choice of using B&W. Your daughter appears to be hypnotized by the pattern of the plate and adds to the charm of the photograph for me. Nicely done!

I have the CV LTM Nokton 50/1.5 and it is one of the lens I love.

Quan

A beautiful subject and photograph, I do love the tight focus and lovely bokeh produced with the Nokton. Also love your choice of using B&W. Your daughter appears to be hypnotized by the pattern of the plate and adds to the charm of the photograph for me. Nicely done!

I have the CV LTM Nokton 50/1.5 and it is one of the lens I love.
Thank you for the compliment, this is one of the few photos I like very much since I start RF in this shot 5-6 months, I really hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.