The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Dublin, Ireland; M(240) with Leica 35mm Lux FLE

Views from, and in, our hotel room:

Bridge on the River Liffey:

Wandering around the City:

Cheers, Matt

rayyan

1/10/2014 ~ Reception held this evening for a photography exhibit at the Sky Light Gallery, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA. I was happy to be able to join with 5 other photographers and have 8 pieces included. The exhibit opened December 2nd and runs through February 19th.

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f1.4 ASPH
Bravo Dan. Very well deserved.

Best.

seakayaker

1/15/2014 ~ I was late returning home this evening after attending the Castalia reading series hosted by the University of Washington MFA students at the Hugo House. I am attempting to post a photograph a day so it was time to pull off another in-door night photograph.

Candle Light.

M9 ~ Lux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 800 ~ 8 Sec ~ f11

seakayaker

1/16/2014 ~ Stopping for a gelato at the Fainting Goat ~ Wallingford Neighborhood ~ Seattle, WA

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 0.3 Sec ~ f11

Lloyd

Luckily we have huge snowmaking 3k vert, otherwise we would not be skiing at all :(

These all with CV 21/4 :)
Nice shots. Love that lens.

Sad about the snow. We cancelled our annual Martin Luther King Day ski trip this year due to that lack. We've xc skied there the past 15 years, and always ski from Galena to SNRA every MLKD. Seriously missing it this year!

seakayaker

1/17/2014 ~ Friday Evening - Out the Door and Heading Home

Low energy after a long work week and took a photograph as I left work, knowing the day was not done and heading back out the door for the evening.

Leica M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 1/30 ~ f11

Status
Not open for further replies.