The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

Some shots this week from the M240 & 35lux asph combo..

Usually rushing to get out of the crowds on 34th St, and miss the fact that Macy's is actually a very nice looking building.

PS - Lightroom 5 has some nice semi-auto perspective correction which I used here

Lighter-than-usual 34th St crowds

Wife sporting her Nikon 1

seakayaker

1/20/2014 ~ Empty Nests - Blue Heron Rookery ~ Hiram M. Chittenden Locks (Ballard Locks) ~ Ballard Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Chance to get out in daylight hours for a change on a day of bright sun and blue sky.

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH

Quan

John a wild colorful photograph and demonstrates the power of long handheld exposures. Do you have a photo of the sunrise? ..... or a photo of the photographers with a short exposure?

It looks like it was a beautiful gathering and certainly raised my curiosity, if you have some other photographs it would be nice to see them.
Hi Dan,

Quite disappointing for me to expect nice silhouette for the sunrise. have to wake up 4+ and go thru the quite cold dawn riding below Tut Tut

Here the famous site for sunrise shot (but no photographers been pictured)

L1021814-Edit by john_kuan, on Flickr

This one taken inside the temple and post process with LR5 + ColorFlex

L1021867-Edit by john_kuan, on Flickr

This is Sam with his Tut Tut who ride me around 3 temple

P1000615-Edit by john_kuan, on Flickr

seakayaker

1/21/2014 ~ Frontier - Re / Max, Eastlake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

A quick photograph while stopping to pick up a couple of salads on the way home from Pazzo's on Eastlake. Getting out to take a photo a day for a year challenge is fun but there a days already where my butt is dragging. Three weeks down and fourty-nine to go . . . . .

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f1.4 ASPH

jonoslack

HI There
Sublime taken with the WATE, ridiculous with the 75 'cron
both with the M converted with silver EFEX pro
(apologies for dust bunnies :( )

Reach for the sky

from the sublime

to the ridiculous

jonoslack

The Graveyard at Carleton Forehoe
Dreek day with the M and the 75 'cron - all converted with silver efex pro

cut down in it's prime

the old yew

gone

What's left of the village stocks

ceh

:)
without snow II.

M(240),2.0/50 Cron,
5 vertical images stitched with PTGui Pro,processed SEP II.,..

seakayaker

Yacht Fitters ~ North Lake Union - Fremont Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 640 ~ 25 sec ~ f/11

sjg284

Photos from the nexus of the polar vortex snowpocalypse, or whatever marketing terms we have invented this year to get more viewers..

M240/35lux asph on a snow NYC day
B&W edition first..

PS - Pleased again with the temperature abilities & weather sealing of this camera.
Walked across midtown in 15F windy, snowy weather.. camera exposed, for an hour. No lockups, excess battery drain, or any other issue. 100 frames and an hour of use consumed only 10% of my battery. Can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.