The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimCollum

M9, 21mm 2.8 preasph Elmarit
9x14" Ziatype, (36 drops Lithium Palladium, 8 drops Cesium Palladium), double coat
scan of print (on COT320 paper)

Windows #2, Fort Point

seakayaker

1/23/2014 ~ Stain Glass ~ United Methodist Church, Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ 3 photo HDR Blend

m_driscoll

Been busy moving my office...no new shots. So, I did a LR metadata search for Leica in 2013. These are ones I missed from the Fremont Summer Solstice Parade. M(240) with Leica 21mm Super-Elmar-M f/ 3.4 ASPH.

Cheers, Matt

Duane Pandorf

..."I really only had less than 10 minutes to shoot..."

Cavallino Ferrari Meet | Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 35mm

(More photos in this series on my blog)

seakayaker

1/24/2014 ~ Morning View from office window @ 8:19 AM ~ First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Nice sunrise burning off morning fog with a deep marine layer over Lake Washington with the Cascade Mountains in the distance.

The beginning of a beautiful day here in Seattle with more great weather forecasted for the weekend.

Rumor has it, that it only rains here in Seattle!

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/350 ~ f/8

m_driscoll

A mixed set from 2013. M(240) with a 35, or 50 Lux. The third photo fits with the Grateful Dead that I'm listening to. They're just 32 years late, or, maybe I was early. :D

Cheers, Matt

Last edited:

sjg284

Thanks for all the LIKES!

Lots of great stuff this week.. especially the photos from warmer climates ;-)
Hasn't been above 32F/0C in a few days.. if we are lucky we'll get a few hours worth Monday, and then back below freezing.

And now, my color set from the storm.. Leica M 240 / 35lux asph

seakayaker

1/25/2014 ~ Marine Layer (and a small slice of the moon) over Elliot Bay as viewed from Highland Drive in the Queen Anne Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

There were some loud blasts of horns from the Marine Traffic on the Bay. Fog, silence and noise is mystical at times, watching it disappear right in front of your eyes.

M9 ~ Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/3000 ~ f/4.8

Status
Not open for further replies.