The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Carlsbad Caverns.. the stadium-size halls are definitely something to be experienced. Not particularly good place for the M9, but I was able to get a few good ones with slow shutter hand-held.

This one you can see a couple of people in the middle for scale

seakayaker

Madison Park Beach on Lake Washington, Madison Park Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summicrom-M 35mm f/2 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/250 ~ f13

seakayaker

Night Clouds, (while stopped at a red light), Bothell Landing Park ~ Bothell, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summicrom-M 35mm f/2 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/60 ~ f2.8

seakayaker

View of Harborview Medical Center, Beacon Hill Neigborhood with the Pac Med Building (Brown) and VA Medical Center (white Building), Interchange between I-90 and I-95, and SODO Industrial Neighborhood from the 14th floor of the Ninth & James Building.

Leica M9 ~ Summicrom-M 35mm f/2 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/350 ~ f11

woodleica

A few from my recent trip to Dubai and Oman. M 240 with lenses used here 21mm 3.4 super elmar, 35mm summilux FLE, and 50 summilux asph

Last edited:

seakayaker

Peacock Rowing Center Docks adjacent to the South Passage Point Park on the South Side of the Lake Union and Portage Bay Shoreline, East Lake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summicrom-M 35mm f/2 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/30 ~ f2.0

seakayaker

12:58 PM ~ Terrace in front of Harborview Medical Center ~ First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

The day was a 10!

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 160 -- 1/500 -- f11

Status
Not open for further replies.