The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

Some M240 from the last week(s)..
Maggie posted a cat photo, so I'll start there!

50lux asph

35lux asph

50lux asph

35lux asph

50lux asph

seakayaker

I especially like this one Dan. Brings back a flood of memories for me. In 1976 I followed a girl (fellow ski team member from college) to Washington for the summer. That didn't work out (thankfully!) but I did fall in love with the area in this photo. I lived in Monroe, and worked building houses in Lake Stevens (back then it was very rural). In the fall I decided to go back to school, but the Pacific Northwest stayed in my heart and I came back to do a year of Grad school at Seattle U in 1979. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Your welcome Lloyd, I am in Monroe one or two times each month. I usually manage to get down to the river and see what is going on and occasionally move up a little further along route 2 to some of the other small towns along the river. On this particular Sunday there were plenty of folks floating down the Skykomish keeping cool on a very hot day! The area is beautiful and has grown a bit since your last visit. I work close by to Seattle U and walk through the campus many time each year. Seattle U campus is a beautiful spot and is a fun walkabout in the city. ..... the campus has grown a bit since '79 as well.

seakayaker

View of Lake Union across to Gasworks Park from the Eastlake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO200 ~ 1/45 ~ f16 with ND filter 1.8 - 6 Stop

seakayaker

Rainy Day View from 9th Floor of the Ninth & Jefferson Building (NJB) at Harborview Medical Center, First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ~ ISO200 ~ 2 Seconds ~ f13 with ND filter 1.8 - 6 Stop

MikalWGrass

Seakayaker - what great slices of life you post. The colors are always fantastic. If only I could get my kids to move out of the house (they are 7, 9, and 13) my wife and I would have disposable income to visit the Pacific Northwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.