The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

Ed, thank you for your kind words, they are appreciated.

..... and thanks to everyone for all the likes!

9/18/2014 ~ Flying Kite and Landing Flights at Gas Works Park, Lake Union, Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 80 -- 1/125 -- f6.7

seakayaker

9/18/2014 ~ Small Boats, Motor Boats, Sail Boats, House Boats and a Ship, as viewed from Gas Works Park, Lake Union, Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 80 -- 1/350 -- f2.8

rayyan

I was walking along a street in Seoul. Suddenly ( honest ), I hear click, click, click
continuos mode on a camera from both sides.

I turned and looked..two guys carrying Nikon bricks on their hunched knees shooting away at me.

Hi, I said..anything worth seeing; I asked. Where u from, they asked. I replied.
And you, I asked both of them..Japan, they said and walked away.

I prefocused, went up to one of them and called..Say thank you.

He turned, I clicked. And told him..one shot is all I need!!

Maggie O

The "Like" button isn't working for me here lately, but I'd be dishing out a bunch of them if it was! Great run of pix here lately.

Last edited:

seakayaker

9/21/2014 ~ Walking Past Trees ~ Washington Park Arboretum, University of Washington Botanic Gardens, Montlake Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 80 -- 1/30 -- f2.4

seakayaker

8/25/2014 ~ Evening Picnic on the Grass with view of Lake Union and Downtown Seattle from Gas Works Park, Wallingford Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summicron-M 35mm f2 ASPH ~ ISO 80 ~ 1/45 ~ f5.7

Status
Not open for further replies.