The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

9/22/2014 ~ Downtown Seattle, Space Needle, & Elliot Bay at Dusk as viewed from Kerry Park, Queen Anne Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 80 -- 1/750 -- f1.4

rayyan

Parks abound. Serene, away from the busy city outside.

Time to find your breadth, just contemplate, or join the locals for a game of ' GO '

erudolph

Traveling with M, several lenses and RX100M3. Have ipad with a couple of photo apps. Jet lagged. This one is OOC jpg with 28mm cron

erudolph

This is an OOC jpg, with M and 75mm Summicron. To me, it has a quality similar to a photo posted by Jono Slack taken while unbeknownst to most of us he was beta-testing the M. As I recall, it was with the same lens. Jono's was a loaf of bread and tomato on a sideboard?

rayyan

My wife paints, more than she does photography. So we had to visit a paints & crafts shop. Through the window.

Mike Woods

Have been enjoying the Fuji XT-1 (with M lenses) so haven't posted for a while, but here are a few from last weekend, M240/35 'lux FLE:

Mike

seakayaker

8/21/2014 ~ Tug Boat Pacific Knight Outbound from the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, Ballard Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Leica M9 ~ Summicrom-M 35mm f/2 ASPH ~ ISO 400 ~ 1/350 ~ f11

seakayaker

9/20/2014 ~ Puget ~ Corps of Engineers, U. S. Army, passing through Large Lock, Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, Ballard Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 80 -- 1/350 -- f11

Status
Not open for further replies.