The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenInTime

Panoramic sunset, grabbed and stitched
M + 21mm SEM

I was also in town today and witnessed the spectacular weather.
I walked from Ocean Beach to Ferry Building via Golden Gate Bridge along the costal trails.
Now I am kicking myself for talking only the film Leicas and not including the M9. The setting sun and clouds gave some fantastic colors and panoramic opportunities - as you captured so well.

Digital is way better for stitching and high/adjustable ISO.

At least the clouds gave some fantastic highlights and shadows across the beaches during the day.

scott kirkpatrick

Purim is a little hard to explain. Despite its being cited to the US Congress as an historic example of an existential threat, it is more generally regarded as an opportunity for a major costume party. Here are shots from scenes put on by the senior classes at "leyada," the high school next to the Hebrew University in Jerusalem this evening.

This may be quite enough, but there is more online.

scott

M[240] ISO 1600 35FLE

scott kirkpatrick

View from Suba, a hilltop village, destroyed in 1948 or 1949 but dating back more than 1000 years. There are Arab towns (look for minarets), modern suburbs of Jerusalem (red roofs), hilltop resorts, spring weekend traffic jams and a whole lot of vines planted for wine-making.

To see the details go here.

scott

M[240] 35FLE 10 shots stitched in PTGui.

Godfrey

Having some fun learning the M-P ...

all: Leica M-P + Nokton 50mm f/1.5 ASPH (LTM)
ISO 400 @ f/2.8 @ 1/125

Very easy to process to my intent. :)

enjoy!
G

BANKER1

Packard was always known as a luxury model car. Near the end of their existence, management decided to try and capture a larger segment of the market. To do this they felt they needed to appeal to the masses. That meant they had to present a lower priced range automobile to the general public. It was such a mistake that it became the death knell for the company, and they went out of business shortly thereafter. Our city used Packards around that time for police cars, believe it or not.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.