The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Woods

M240 / 0.95

Never really happy with any of my landscapes in portrait orientation. I suspect viewing them on a landscape monitor is partly to blame? A couple from today:

Mike

Mike Woods

I've enjoyed all your recent landscapes in both orientations - but to my eyes the vignetting is a bit forced? Just a thought....

Kirk
Yes I think you're right Kirk. I was trying to accentuate the subtle lighting on the trees, and agree I overdid it...

Many thanks for commenting.

Mike

frontosa

Workshop Member
We drove to this spot, I do believe it very close to the Utah / Arizona border. Not really sure since it was a dirt road. I am told this is called Bentonite Clay or Chinle Formation. It is not like the Painted Hills of Eastern Oregon but more like what you find near Zabriske Point in Death Valley. M-P240 28 Summicron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.