The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_eltsch

Just an ordinary strawberry. Today my extension tubes have arrived. SUMMARIT 2.5/50MM on M240

Strawberry-1.jpg

I am looking forward to seriously shoot with these tubes.

frontosa

Workshop Member
Last weekend, camped overnight at Little Finland - about 3 hours from Las Vegas. The last 11+ miles on a wash next to a canyon. With recent rains, Mud Wash Road was more sandy than our previous visit. Only saw one other photographer who arrived after sunset to shoot the stars. We got there 5:30, a few hours before sunset. The first 4 photos M-P 240 with Zeiss 15 2.8 and last 2 with M240 35 Lux.

rayyan

Folks, thanks a lot for the ' likes ' :salute:

I don't collect cameras. My wife and I travel. A lot. Friends, ask us; ' which place is the tops; in your opinion? Which place you recommend we visit ?

Difficult, but we can single out a few places, easily.

Personally, the following images are from a place and city that ranks in the top three; in our ranking. It would be extremely difficult for me not to rank it #1. For its people, its vibes, its culture, history,
landscape, adventure, and the festivals.

Scotland. Edinburgh. Unsurpassed.

And, of course, its castles..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.