The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceh

Question about the cool texture in the foreground. Those look like ski tracks over a mogul field, but the sparse tufts of grass suggest that it is wind-blown snow over very bumpy ground, maybe pasture. What is the setting?

scott
Yes, the texture was created by the wind-blown top of the hill in the
Mala Fatra mountains, Slovakia.
The camera settings: f/8.0,1/1000 sec,ISO 160
:)

Godfrey

Leica M-D + Summilux 35mm f/1.4 v2
ISO 200 @ f/11 @ 1/750

Of all the Leica Ms I've owned, film or digital, this one does it just right for me. :)

enjoy!
G

Godfrey

Rain continues.

Leica M-D typ 262 + Summilux 35mm f/1.4 v2
ISO 1000 @ f/4 @ 1/30

It was really chucking it down out there today.

enjoy, and stay dry!
G

bensonga

With all the angst and stress on the recent "Leica 007 Warning" thread, it's such a relief to just look at beautiful Leica images here.

Gary

Last edited:

Shashin

With all the angst and stress on the recent "Leica 007 Warning" thread, it's such a relief to just look at beautiful MFD images here.

Gary
This is the M thread, not the S thread. No MFD images here. Or do you mean Manual Focus Digital...

bensonga

This is the M thread, not the S thread. No MFD images here. Or do you mean Manual Focus Digital...
LOL...I posted it to the wrong forum/thread Will. Beautiful M images here and I have been checking them out more frequently recently, since I will soon have my first digital M experience too.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.