The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

I was doing a quick test of the M-D rangefinder this morning, just for giggles really, and I determined that it was spot on. My test subject was one of my other toys ...

Leica M-D + Summicron-M 50mm f/2
ISO 200 @ f/5.6

... and here's a case illustrating that size really does matter. I need to start working on the 1:18 scale me now. :D

G

Godfrey

Maggie_O: That photo has a very humorous twist when it follows my photo of the Maclaren SLR model... Like it!

G

bensonga

Pics from my first Leica M...an M9 with a new sensor, full CLA and real leather cover. I can't thank GetDPI member Stuart Richardson enough for all he did to get this camera in the best possible condition before he sent it to me.

I really need to work on training my eye to nail critical focus with a rangefinder, but I know I will enjoy using this unique camera for many years to come.

Gary

All shot with a Zeiss 50mm f1.5 C Sonnar lens.

First shot...my friend and co-worker Jerome who finally convinced me to try a Leica digital rangefinder.

A couple of my usual test subjects.

Last edited:

bensonga

I took a walk with the M9 along Fourth Avenue in downtown Anchorage during a lunch break this week. Mostly just practicing the rangefinder focusing and trying to get accustomed to the less precise framing. Shot with the Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 II lens.

I am very happy with the quality of the M9 images, especially when I get ones that are properly focused. I'm actually having an easier time with the focusing now than the framing.

Gary

Club 25 in the Wendler Building. Built in 1915, it is the oldest commercial building in Anchorage. In the 1940s and 50s Club 25 was a "women only" bar and cafe. It is now a coffee shop.

In front of the Army-Navy Surplus Store

Alaska Native Hunter bronze statue

Status
Not open for further replies.