The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

I should have upped the ISO setting for indoors, but I was too blown away gaga over this gorgeous Mercedes-Benz W196 GP car this morning to think clearly about what I was doing with the camera ...

Leica M-D typ 262, Summicron-M 50mm f/2

Gods, what a beautiful machine!

G

KeithL

Two from a recent shoot in the Peloponnese, Greece.

3 Chairs. f/11, 8 sec, ISO 500.

Flagging. f/11, 1/3 sec, ISO 200.

scott kirkpatrick

Re: North of Night

Hey Scott, when I read the Arabic script...But it was the map, that confused me!! :D

Greenland is on my list..maybe early next year.
Best.
I thought you would like that. The map program was cycling through all three languages, English, Hebrew and Arabic. Seeing all the place names in Arabic was an interesting challenge. I only got about 10 minutes of Greenland this trip before the clouds closed in again. In the past I have seen it clear all the way across just two times.

scott

bensonga

A rare blue painted bear in downtown Anchorage. I was able to get a quick shot before a bus load of tourists arrived to snap selfies with this unusual creature.

Gary

M9 and Zeiss 50/2 Planar

bensonga

Vibrant colors from the M9. The Zeiss 50/2 Planar is no slouch either.

Lots of flowers in downtown Anchorage each year. The long daylight hours and generally cool (50-70) temps help.

Gary

Jan

Slowly started processing images from my recent trip to Italy, a couple of evening landscapes with various lenses (CZ 25/2.8 / Leica 90/4)

Images are taken in Lajatico (hometown of Andrea Bocelli) surroundings, Tuscany in Italy. If you wish more precise locations let me know and I will point you in the direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.