The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Took a road trip to celebrate Thanksgiving Day 2017 with my last surviving uncle, his daughter, and her family in Houston Texas. The M-D fitted with 35mm lens turned a lovely group photo of us with the self timer:

I uploaded the raw file to my iPad Pro 12.3", rendered it with PhotoRAW, and finished it with SnapSeed. While I'm sure I can do better with Lightroom when I get home, I'm pleased with the results. :D

Hope all'y'all had a pleasant holiday too!

G

Godfrey

While driving back from Houston, I took an hour to stop and see Meteor Crater in Arizona. While there, I saw a guy who had a nice Nikon camera and looked like he knew what he was doing with it. So I set up my camera for focus and exposure and asked him to snap my picture. It worked! :)

Godfrey On Travel - Meteor Crater 2017
Leica M-D + Summicron-M 50mm f/2
ISO 200 @ f/11 @ f/90

Enjoy! G

Godfrey

From the Thanksgiving road trip to Houston:

ISO 400 @ f/5.6 @ 1/90
Three frame panorama merge

Enjoy! G

Godfrey

Visiting friends on the Isle of Man for the end of 2017 ... Paul and I decided to go out for some photo shooting to Peel, Nyarbl, and St. John's Mills ...

Traditional Manx Thatched Cottages — Nyarbl 2017

Click above for the full set of six.

Happy New Year to all!
G

chiquita

More from the M240 Voigtlander 35mm 1.2 II ASPH combo..... not always in focus but still....

Lucy.... 2 months by christilou1, on Flickr

I've been using a some new software, Blogstomp. It seems good for posting groups of images rather than the full size, particularly when they are pretty similar ;)

ChrisLivsey

So you go and buy an M9 with a brand new sensor whilst the M8 is in for a refurb. ( good excuse?) and what do you do with full frame: crop it.

ZEISS C Sonnar T* 1,5/50 ZM

rayyan

I don't know if Sony is better than this or that...I don't have either.

I try to make images with what I have. Do I want something else? Something others say is better. Sure; but just for a few moments.

I then look at what I did with what I had..and can only blame myself for the results..

Guess it must have been a hazy day!

M8, cron 28/2 asph.

Status
Not open for further replies.