The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisLivsey

China's First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors

The exhibition is organised by National Museums Liverpool, United Kingdom and the Shaanxi Provincial Cultural Relics Bureau and Shaanxi History Museum (Shaanxi Cultural Heritage Promotion Centre), People’s Republic of China.

Above three Leica M8 and Summilux 50mm f1.4 Capture One

Above two Leica M9 28mm Summicron Asph vI

bensonga

One of my recent test shots with the Zeiss ZM 28/2.8 Biogon on the M9. I posted a few more on the "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" thread yesterday.

I have 3 other Zeiss ZM lenses (35/2, 50/2, 50/1.5) and enjoy using them all. 28mm is just not a focal length I use very often, so I've been cropping the images quite a lot to get the composition I like for the test shots.

Gary

Godfrey

Out for entertainment on Friday evening, the sunset was so crisp and sharp this view of San Jose from the parking lot looked like a bas relief:

Leica M-D typ 262 + Color Skopar 28mm f/3.5
ISO 200 @ f/8 @ 1/500

enjoy!
G

Maggie O

Took a trip to the Bay Area, stay in Oakland. My trusty M9-P, along with a Nokton Classic 35 and a Biogon-C 35/2.8 went with me.

The Hand of A Photographer, July 25, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

American Aquarium Drinker, July 23, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Sutro Tower, July 22, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Chrissy Field Beach, July 22, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Clarence The Albino Alligator, July 23, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Cellist, July 22, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Sleepy Bean, July 21, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Adopt This Cat, July 21, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

The Hand That Feeds You, July 21, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

I stopped by the Leica Store SF and played with an M10. (I want one, of course):

Michael, July 25, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

At The Leica Store, July 25, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

At The Leica Store, July 25, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

ChrisLivsey

Just to show I have not espoused colour photography and that the weather was a times, most of time, superb in Switzerland:

This from just below that Niederhorn aerial in the frame below, it's the cliché bokeh shot, has to be taken or the cliché is dying.

From Lake Thun,literally, looking at the Niederhorn and Merligen.

Both M9, 50mm Summicron Asph, C1

vieri

Sunset in Badwater

Sunset in Badwater, a 2-minutes exposure taken in Death Valley (CA), USA, during a workshop I led there last winter. Leica M10, Voigtlander 15mm Super-Wide Heliar, filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

scho

I just received my new Leica M (262) from Camera West (clearance sale on Amazon) and took a few quick test shots using the 7Artisans "ChinaCron" 35/2. Love the basic simplicity of the M and for a $289 lens the 7A 35/2 is not too bad either. Solid construction and reasonably sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.