The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

A few drive by shots taken in the hills south of Ithaca. Leica M (262) with Voigtlander 40/1.2 Nokton VM.

scho

Porch Fest time again. An annual Ithaca musical event where you can walk the streets and listen to various flavors of music that local groups provide from their porches.

All with the Leica M (262) and Voigtlander 40/1.2 VM.

scho

Fall crocus that popped up 2 days ago, right on cue for the first day of fall. Leica M (262) with Voigtlander 40/1.2 VM.

rayyan

Thanks a bunch guys :clap:

There were some rumblings in my cupboard. There was a heated argument going on inside.
Then they saw me, and suddenly there was a hush.

It turned towards me. A voice, slightly old with age, but nonetheless clear and distinct whispered. ' A friendly argument sir. The Nikons, the Fujis and we were discussing the current going-ons at Photokina 2018.

' On behalf of all of us residing here, we would like you to pass on a message to your friends outside ' said the voice.

Sure, I said.

' Just let 'em know '. And then there was silence.
I closed the cupboard.

scho

Guesstimated scale focus for shot with Leica R 50 cron on the M (262) using Leicast L/R-L/M adapter.

scho

A neighbor who collects old cars brought his 1923 Hupmobile up to the airport for the Tommy Centennial flight last weekend. Leica M (262) with Voigtlander 40/1.2.

AlanS

So I got myself a new toy to play with, M8 and a 28 Cron. Don't know how it will work out but lets see how it goes. This is from this mornings walk by the River Wear.

rayyan

Alan, that is one of the best pairings.

Congrats. Enjoy.

So I got myself a new toy to play with, M8 and a 28 Cron. Don't know how it will work out but lets see how it goes. This is from this mornings walk by the River Wear.

AlanS

Thanks Rayyan, wasn't sure about the rangefinder but not really finding it a problem, the framing is a bit more tricky but practice, practice, practice as they say.......

Status
Not open for further replies.