The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensonga

Looking back at and printing a few more of the photos I took in May 2017 on my travels in Arizona. This one at the Wupati National Monument near Flagstaff.

I may use this one for the November color print exchange.

Gary

M9, Zeiss ZM 50/2 Planar, ISO 160, 1/350th at f8

Last edited:

KeithL

^

Apologies folks, I posted the above image before realising it was a repeat from a couple of pages back.

:banghead:

Ai_Print

Been working on a magazine piece on Grand Mesa in my home state of Colorado. In addition to using my D850, I had my M10 handy when this insane light erupted, the most incredible I have ever seen in the Fall.

M10 / 35mm FLE stitched:

Mesa_one.jpg

scho

I don't think that the ducks and geese bother to heed these warnings. Leica M(262) Voigtlander Nokton 40/1.2.

scho

A few shots taken with the Leica M (262) with Voigtlander 40/1.2 at Meyers Point on the east shore of Cayuga Lake where Salmon Creek enters the lake.

Looking southwest from the light at Meyers Point.

Looking north at the mouth of Salmon Creek.

Fly fishing for spawning run landlocked salmon and brown trout in Salmon Creek.

Picnic grounds and band stand.

Last edited:

scho

Couple of shots taken with the Leica M (262) Voigtlander 40/1.2 at the Farmers market and Steamboat Landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.