The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

A handheld 4 shot pano (landscape orientation) of Cayuga Lake using the Leica M (262) with Voigtlander 40/1.2 Nokton.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
rayyan

I have never been able to clone out electric cables successfully . If you do it , will you please show the result (before and after) and tell me , how you did it .

scott kirkpatrick

In the city, electric cables tell you when the photo was taken. Don't clone them out. Here's an example, Israeli construction from the high growth days of the '60s (probably) all looks alike. I wonder how long it will take before these will turn into Hong Kong-style apartment blocks. This example, from Holon, seems to be doing fine.

L1008535 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr M10-D

But it is clear that the buildings went up before the appearance of air conditioning

L1008546 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr M10-D

And here's an upscale version of what takes over a bit to the north, in Tel Aviv:

L1008550 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr M10-D

rayyan

Hi there.

Neither have I!

But I do try various techniques. Simple cloning, using channel masks and thin small brush size to hide the portions. I have tried content aware tool.

But it is a time consuming process, for my shaky hands. The central part should be an easier job ( I think ).

I hope I can give this one a try, and hopefully have something to share with you.

Kind regards.

rayyan

I have never been able to clone out electric cables successfully . If you do it , will you please show the result (before and after) and tell me , how you did it .

scho

The carousel is shut down for the season and this year they will just shrink wrap the entire thing in place, rather than taking it down for storage as they did in the past. Leica M (262) with Voigtlander 40/1.2 Nokton.

tcdeveau

finally got to play around with a noctilux over the holiday after drooling over them for years...wish I had something better than cat images to show, but they were my most willing subjects
-Todd

MP240 and 50mm f/0.95 wide open

D4DC7C3B-6E0E-415E-B7A4-037BFBE5D9A4.jpg

40362ED5-957A-44A6-A451-F530748CEF10.jpg

scott kirkpatrick

Israel's Supreme Court, an architectural statement

L1008732 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr M10-D M24/2.8 asph

but not all that welcoming. Here's the approach to the main entrance:

L1008733 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

and the public entrance itself:

L1008742 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

This court, like the American one, has an equal status to the parliament, and can determine if laws are constitutional, but it is quite modest about it. No Greek temple facade.

V

Vivek

finally got to play around with a noctilux over the holiday after drooling over them for years...wish I had something better than cat images to show, but they were my most willing subjects
-Todd

MP240 and 50mm f/0.95 wide open
Your cat seems to adore your setup! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.