The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri

Frozen Falls

Frozen Falls, taken one year ago at Kirjufellsfoss during a Workshop One-on-One I led in Iceland. Leica M10, Voigtlander 10mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

scho

First walkabout with the 7Artisans 28/1.4 on the Leica M (262). Shots below taken while walking along Cascadilla Creek on Willow Ave. Interesting neighborhood with several resident artists and musicians and the famous "duck lady" at the corner of Willow and Hancock st. She faithfully feeds a flock of mallards that hangout in the creek across the street from her home and she has signs (one is a poem) reminding motorists to watch out for her flock crossing the road.

Robert Campbell

Re: Frozen Falls

Frozen Falls, taken one year ago at Kirjufellsfoss during a Workshop One-on-One I led in Iceland. Leica M10, Voigtlander 10mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Just curious, Vieri: why did you use the M10 and not the SL? Any special reason?

vieri

Re: Frozen Falls

Just curious, Vieri: why did you use the M10 and not the SL? Any special reason?
Hi Robert! Last year in December, I got a M10 for street / casual work, and I was curious to see if it could have worked in the landscape as well, so I brought it to Iceland together with my SLs and put it through its paces. If you are curious, you can read my thoughts about the M10 for Fine Art landscape here:

https://vieribottazzini.com/2018/01/fine-art-landscape-photography-with-the-leica-m10-review.html

Best regards,

Vieri

Status
Not open for further replies.